I have that same set. The folks who took over the decibel duplexer
division tell me that the cable lengths don't change.
Here is a copy and paste of my earlier posting:

--Well, after a bunch of poking around, and calling DB/Allen
Telecom/Andrews, they directed me to the new company who handles the
old DB Products line of duplexers and such...

It's now called "DBSpectra" www.dbspectra.com

   Phone: 469.322.0080

Fax: 469.322.0079

1590 E. Hwy. 121 Bus. Bldg. A Lewisville TX 75056

I nice guy in the support department looked up the data on the DB4060
for me and here's the scoop:

He did say that there was some difference in the loops for the
different band segments, but all the cable lengths are the same for
any segment.

Cables for the high pass side, including the one going to the tee are
10" cut length (cable only length, not including connector).
On the low pass side, cable to tee is also 10" cut length, but cable
between cavities is 10.5", cut length.

He did not elaborate on any differences in the loops.

Enough "CSI Duplexer" for one day..

73,

dave na6df
- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jay Urish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anybody have the formula for the harness on a Decibel DB-4060-
WOC-C?

> Its a 4 can VHF duplxer. It used to be up around 155Mhz and I need
> get it down to 145.23/144.63
> It will tune the 145.23 but 144.630 just won't notch right. I
suspect
> the inter-cavity harness.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
> --
> Jay Urish W5GM
> DCARA President               ARRL Life Member
> TXFCA President               ERS Vice-Prez
> Denton County ARRL VEC
> N5ERS VP/Trustee
>
> Monitoring 1292.30Ghz PL-100.0        441.375 PL-88.5 and 444.850
PL-88.5