Neil,

Thanks for the reply.  The 5 position rotary switch is in the lower
left corner and the positions are marked "A' thru "E" but no
reference to reverse readings.  If and when you have the oportunity
to pull your TEK manuals out and review them I would really
appreciate knowing what you find out, and possibly getting a copy of
the manual from you for my files and reference (hard copy thru snail
mail, email, fax, whatever is convenient for you).

73 Doug  N3DAB
PS: you can contact me off list at "n3dab @ arrl . net"

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   I have a couple of the earlier TEK-5 metering panels ... when
>  the Micor test modification is installed, there is, I believe, a
>  five position rotary switch in place of the 0-10 / 0-20 VDC meter
>  on the lower left hand corner of the earlier panel.
>
>   You might try different positions of this switch to obtain the
>  meter polarity reversal you need.
>
>   BTW, I haven't studied either of my TEK-5 metering panels or the
>  associated manuals to determine a correct answer for your
question.

>   Batteries not included / your mileage may vary / smoke test to be
>  performed after the 11 o'clock news.
>
>   Hope this helps,
>
>   Neil - WA6KLA

OTT
> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:33:32 -0000
>
> >Greetings to the group,
> >
> >I was trying to tune some Mitrek rcvr's. using the service manual
> >procedure and a TEK-5E test set ( big box with 8 meters on it).
The