Sure thing - send working eeproms and I will re-zapp.

Bosshard Radio Service
ATTN:  Steve
503 B. South 25th. Street
Temple, Texas 76543

On 3/17/06, hl31943 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is that an open-ended invitation? I have a couple of 2 channel
Phoenixs that I'd like re-zapped on one of the channels.
Howard
WB4GUD

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com , "Steve Bosshard (NU5D)"