Greetings!

I'm stumped with something and hopefully with the aid of others I'll
be able to get this projected completed. This project belongs to
another who is very interested in repeaters and helping the community
in case of an emergency.
 The owner has taken C.E.R.T. training and wishes to add to the
already existing communciation system in place by my self and others
who are Amateur Radio Operators and who own amateur repeaters.

The project is a message store and forward system for a Motorola
Maxar 80 UHF transciever. The controller that was purchased is an
NHRC 3+ with a simplex controller mode option , which is the main
reason for the purchase.

The transciever has already been recrystaled for usage in the GMRS
Band. The owner has paid for the GMRS license.

With all the History behind me. Here we go.

The transciever has been modified so connection could be done to a
patch panel or controller.
1) Green -PTT
2) Grey - Ground
3) Orange -Delayed PTT
4) Brown - Mic Audio
5) Red  -  Discriminator Audio
6) Yellow - PL disable
7) Blue - Reciever PL detect Line
8) Shield -  Grnd  Radio Chassis

This is the information given by NHRC for the NHRC3+ controller.

1&2 the same +13.8 volts
3) CAS + carrier activated squelch
4) Fan control  ( not used )
5) PTT active Low
6) Ground
7) Tx audio to Txmitter
8) Ground / Tx Audio Return
9) Rx Audio (From reciever)
10) Ground / Rx audio Return

Basically I'm trying to get the radio wired up to the controller so
the simplex repeater option can be used for the non Amateurs in the
area in case of an emergency ..

I have some of these figured out .. but need help figuring what goes
where ?? I'm asking,  Please assist Thanks in advanced.
73 DE KB4ZGO