--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Rick,
>
> The front view shows the PA board, which confirms that your Micor is
a 60
> watt, intermittent duty base station, with a non-unified chassis.
[snip]

Eric,

I want to thank you and all the other posters for your feedback on my
query. You all have given valuable information to help me go forward
with this project. It will probably be a few weeks before I start
tearing things apart on this system so I'm sure I'll be back then with
more detailed enquiries.

73,
Rick AE7RS