Someone suggested an ID board listed on eBay.  I was looking for a cheap
versatile ID board for a microwave beacon so I bought the kit.  It
arrived promptly and I assembled it this morning.  It took maybe one
half hour to install the components on the board and have it connected
to the computer for programming.

I'm very pleased with the quality of the circuit board, the kit's
documentation and it's total shipped price of $23.25.

An eBay search for   ID-O-Matic Repeater ID    brings up this item.

Thanks to whoever it was that led me to buy this ID board.

Dexter,
W4DEX