-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:57 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [Repeater-Builder] Re: Two-Way Radio Shop

> "Paul Finch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was going to make the trip this year since I have
> inherited a now bankrupt two way shop, don't know
> now.  I guess I will but I really don't like it!
> Paul

What caused the shop to go bankrupt..?

Someone once told me not to try and make serious money
in Ham Radio (for a number of now obvious reasons). A
number of the flea market spaces are held by people
trying to make a living fliping radios, used computers
and surplus electronics.  Don't forget the bootleg
computer programs...

In case anyone hasn't noticed.... there's a serious
glut of used electronics and dead cars in the US.

The people now going to Dayton... are there for some of
the better reasons renewed.  To have fun, meet people,
see new products, meet up with friends, sell a few used
things in the parking lot, selling some new products in
the parking lot as well as getting the word out about
new products.   F

Not to mention the brauts and fine seating in the
ice rink...

cheers,
skipp