I have a Mastr II chassis that apparently a group of mice were living in
without permission and without paying rent (is there such a thing as a
mouse crack house?).  Anyway, if anyone wants it, let me know before
before 10 PM EST tonight else it goes out for the morning trash.  It's
just the chassis, backplane, door, harness, speaker, etc., no PA, no
cards in the shelf, no exciter, no receiver, no system board, no lid.
And it's anything but clean.

                                                                --- Jeff