With permission from Kevin, I'm letting the group know of a new group that I started for anyone that's interested in experimenting with new digital P25 format on ham radio.  Discussion should be about any related use of this format on ham radio.  Such as successes or problems that people are having or, how it is being put into use.  Just follow the link below to the group if you are interested.

Thanks T.J. (KC8LTS)

Kevin Custer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No Problem...  You post it...

T.J. wrote:
Kevin, I was wondering if you could post this on the repeater builder yahoo group.  I wanted to ask you first before just trying to post it.  I started a group for the use of P25 digital mode on Ham radio.  I thought some people on the reflector would be interested, and maybe you could let them know.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/APCO25hamradio

T.J. Molenkamp KC8LTS
Repeaters on:
146.500 +1 MHz NAC of 293 (C4FM P25 repeater)
442.175 +5 MHz PL of 123.0 (CMAN system, info at www.N8OBU.com)
927.4875 -25 MHz PL of 131.8

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS