Yes it does help to direct comments and suggestions to the
corporate masses.  Being that I work there it is hard to get
with the people that make the decisions.  Just as a note, the
below mentioned email address doesn't conform to the normal
coporate standards so I do not know if it will bounce or not.

Just bashing the shack doesn't help either....it's a two way street.
Hams stopped buying parts so they had to scale back because
there was no longer any profit in them.  Then the hams started
bashing them for not carrying them.  Then you need to include the
overall change in technology...more things are available without
the overhead of a store...so everyone is going to the internet.
Thus you can't just blame Radioshack.

Anyway, this is a topic best left off this group.

73,
Jon
KD5SFA