Hi Matt

I have the same Icoms that you Do. Bought them at Dayton Hamfest for $25
dollars a piece. Bought an Repeater interface ITS-10
from EPCOM,along with the Programming Cable & software for less than a
$100 bill. it works great. Picked up a 4 can Motorola Cavity at
Geotgetown,Oh Hamfest for $100. use (T1501Al) works great with the
Hustler G6-440 Antenna.At 30 feet, my range is 16 Miles. I do use Andrew
Hardline. The ICS-10 is a complete Repeater Interface that plugs into
each Radio. Audio,Keying Cor, 3 second delay.
Years ago when I didn,t shake so bad. Would have done it the Hard Way.

Wesley AB8KD