Our club has several pieces of commercial radio equipment for sale.
The items can be viewed at http://useca.rfc791.org/4sale/ We have not
set any prices and will entertain any reasonable offers. Please
contact me off list if you are interested in any of these items or
have any questions. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Items are located in the metro Detroit area. All are untested and
being sold as is.

73, and thanks Kevin for the approval to post.

Scott Madison, WN1B