-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of msf5kguru
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 1:32 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Looking for N connector jam nuts

Don't know if you ever found any, but this place sells them for $0.25
each (just ran across it today while looking for something else):

http://users.erols.com/rfc/uhf.htm

Bob M.
======
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff DePolo WN3A"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to find about 40 hex jam nuts for bulkhead N
connectors.  The
> thread on N connectors is 5/8-24, and most of the jam nuts are 3/4"
hex,
> roughly 1/8" thick.  I'm trying to find stainless steel.  I've
tried a
> number of places on line, including McMaster-Carr and others, but
came up
> empty at all but one place, and they quoted me $10.50 EACH!???!?
Anyone