--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Ken Arck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Put it up on my anonymous FTP site. That way anyone who wants to
hear it
> can download it:
>
> ftp://ftp.ah6le.net/incoming
>
> Once it's there, I'll move it to the /pub directory so everyone can
access it

It's there, enjoy.

I've run it through spectrum analysis.  The 60 Hz hum is in my
soundcard/computer, and you can see the 127.3 PL, but that's encoded
by the repeater.  The rest is pretty indistinct in time or frequency,
but I hear a repetitiveness to it at about 4 Hz.
Kind of like listening to a short sequence pseudonoise generator.