Okay sorry about the spelling errors but the coax I have came from a guy who
moved to Florida a year or so ago via another ham who's call is k4rjj the
numbers on the heliax are as follows he believed that the guy used this hard
line on a antenna system or repeater in Marietta, ga

"84147 LDF5 50 ohm HELIAX COAXIL CABLE 52401 A04P"

I have three sections of this cable. one looks like it has a ground kit on
it all sections appear to have connectors at both ends that have rubber
protectors on it protect if from weather.

Now I need to test this before I install it
The tools I have on hand are
Mfj 269
Diamond watt meter swr bridge
50 ohm dummy load and various radios
Can I do a decent test with the above? If so how?

I plan to use this on my repeater's antenna(443.400 + 107.2) which I am
putting a tower up for this month. I am going to put an 80' tower up the
repeater antenna is going to go to the top of a 10' mast section sticking
out of the top of the tower. Eventually I want to put a beam on the mast and
a rotor. I figure I am going to have to use a jumper from the hard line to
the antenna to get around the rotor I figure this will be about 10' long.
What type of coax to use for this jumper? Is there a better way?
How do you attach the hard line to the tower? Will wire ties work for this?
Should I remove the existing ends on the hard line and put new ones on?

Guys what I am forgetting about this install (which at my house)?
Or what should I be looking for?