-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy Elliott
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:20 AM
To: Repeater Builders Builders
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Simplex repeater Controller

Greetings to the Group

I need a little  advise. I am putting together a simplex repeater for
a non-profit group that already has a frequency but they need to
extend their range. Basically what I an looking for is a DVR type
controller to record and spit back out on the same radio.
Does anyone know of something available that is not the cost of a
full blown controller?

Thanks

Randy Elliott VE3JPU