Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Good Radio's for Repeater?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't an R-100 basically two mobiles in a box with a power supply?

I like my mitrek's. Easy to work with (for dummies like me)  and cheep in surplus. From what I hear Master II mobiles and Micor Mobiles work pretty darn well too, or the Repeater Builder guys are just scamming everyone with their converts! ;)

73's

Tom
W9SRV

ios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well that is the same feelings I have had for many years.

5 Micro repeaters
3 R-100 repeaters
3 Kenwood TKR-840
1 Kenwood TKR-850

All true repeaters, no problems all on the air working each day.