I couldn't resist this one, so please don't take this as nit picking, but for a purist, the BF10 fits the TPL, Transistorized Progress Line, and the BF10A fits the DM Desk Mate and MastrPRO, and MII Mobiles.  The 1000GE is for the 69" Cabinets.  Such is true most of the time, but there are exceptions.

We could start a thread on Keys, MRCA, LL201, CH751, PA238, and what did that little Harris mobile use????

73,

Steve