[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Nate,
> I didn't know you were at Dayton this year.  I didn't see you.  Wonder why?
>
> Dave, WA6IFI

Well, I did shave the beard off a while back...   ;-)

Dunno Dave... was sometimes at the IRLP booth actually helping out, but
they knew I was a Dayton newbie, and would "lose" me to the "ooooh, look
at that shiny thing over there!" syndrome -- a lot.  Ha!

Met the guys at RB, and pretty much stood around staring at things when
I tried to think, "Do I need one of those?"  Total decision-making
overload.

Dayton's cool.  ;-)  I'll be back!!!

Sounds like from past reports I lucked out on the WX too... pretty nice
out there.

(Since I got back I have been dealing with this:
http://www.natetech.com/?p=203 -- WARNING I'm pretty grumpy in that
posting on my website... and my language isn't all that nice.  And I'm
no longer a fan of Apple.  They need to dump the Apple stores or make
some MAJOR changes to their policies... got my money back, and now I'm
shopping for a Dell or IBM or maybe I'll just spend the money on more
radio toys... but the Dayton photos are not posted now... was putting
them up on mac.com until the new laptop died the first night there.)

Awfully nice to meet everyone!  Maybe next year too?  Who knows...

Also got to ride up to Dayton with Dave K9DC from Indianapolis, and got
to see what it's like to live 1.5 miles from your repeater site.  Heh...
Dave and I went to his repeater site between breakfast and lunch on
Sunday.   Must be nice!

Nate WY0X