You can go to the FCC site and pull Part 95 like I just did and read
it for yourself.

I'm running 50w from my Micor rptr. xmtr. with 1.5db loss from a MOt.
1504 duplexer into 50' of 1/2' LDF4-50 heliax to a DB410 9.2db gain
omni antenna.  This all calculates out to approx. slightly more than
250W ERP.  This machine has been in service for at least 25 years on
462/467. 675 in the Atlanta Ga. area

N3DAB/WPRX486 GMRS/WPJL709 LM

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I didn't think so...
>
> Johnny wrote:
> > It hasn't changed. Some people get confused about the difference
between
> > ERP and straight RF power.
> > Johnny
> >
> > n3dab wrote:
> >> Last time I checked Part 95 it said 50w max. from the tansmitter
not
> >> 50w ERP from the antenna. When did it change?  With the min.
losses