I stand updated, thanks Steve. Sounds like that tee may be the clue, any markings on it? Tomorrow may tell.
Gary

"Steve Bosshard (NU5D)" wrote:

Just as I was leaving the shop this evening I looked at a cable harness from a Sinclair Duplexer, and there was a TEE that joined two length of RG8 type cable with crimped connections, and a type N male to connect to the cavity.  So there is such a thing as a TEE fitting with a type N connector all in one.  Steve NU5D
 A tee is an adapter not a connector so I don't understand what you are asking for here. Are you trying to define the center conductor, dialectric, or outer housing?

--
Ham Radio Spoken Here.....NU5D

GIF image

GIF image