I tend to agree with that.  I'll also add that 220 seems to be the
best when you're trying to communicate around a lot of trees.
The smaller antenna size from 2M meant that I could have
better yagis.  Lastly, 1200 around trees is a great way to not
talk very far in a forest. ;-)

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82