From: "nvradtec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:01:36
To:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Temperature controlled fans

Hi all

 I am building some solar powered repeaters and a
 crossband link utilizing motorola maxtracs and gm300's
 they will be built in nema boxes and will have fans
 installed for ventilation and cooling.

 What I'm looking for is an inexpensive way to control
 the fans, I would like the fans to kick on at around
 75 to 80 degrees and kick off below 75 degrees, this
 way the fans wouldn't be running during the cooler night
 hours conserving battery power while there is no
 sun.

 can somebody recommend a fixed or adjustable temperature
 switch to accomplish this that could be attatched to
 a heat sink or inside the box.

 Thanks
 Steve

<*> Your email settings: