From: "WD7F - John in Tucson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] TKR-720/820

Can anyone tell me a source for parts for the TKR-720/820 repeater.  Is
Kenwood the only source?  I have a Signaling Unit that crapped out.
Somebody on the board is dragging down the 5V regulated and it's not easy
for this old guy to see that tiny stuff, let alone solder it.

de WD7F
John in Tucson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional