Well, since 145 is about 1/3rd of 447, let's see how
it comes out.

145.46 * 3 = 436.38 MHz.
447.575 - 436.38 = 11.195 MHz

Let me guess; the IF in that receiver is close to, or
exactly that frequency!

I'm sure the radio uses a much lower frequency crystal
and multiplies it up to get to 450 MHz. The last stage
is probably a tripler; the ones before it are probably
doublers or triplers as well.

You might be able to add some shielding around the
multiplier stages, if none is there already. Lowering
the gain in the stage that's producing the 145 MHz
signal might also reduce its output enough to help.
Changing to the opposite injection will definitely
help, but then you'd need to go through the whole
calculation again to find out what other frequency
it'll wipe out.

Bob M.
======

Yahoo! Music Unlimited