George,

As some have said it will need retuning for that much move and a
test set is a good thing to have for this.  Makes life so much
easier.

I have tuned Micors with a voltmeter, analog works best, and
typically if one sees in the manual to set the test set selector
switch to say position 3 then pin 3 on the test connector is what is
read so it can be done.

The receiver is not as troublesom with high out put sig gen.  One
can peak the tuning coils/caps reducing the sig output as you go.
The transmitter is another critter for you will have no or very
little power out until the final stages of tuning and then power
pops up.  Some Micor PAs have some tuning and really need manual for
this.  I have gotten close by using HT with S meter, but the test
set makes it so easy.

Start with the oscillators first.

73, ron, n9ee/r

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "n3gh_1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> Appreciate some direction.
> I first connected a controller and tested this unit on it's
original
> frequency pair (460.625 Mhz +) successfully. Then I send the ICOM's
> out for the new amateur frequency pair (443.050 +) Mhz. Upon
getting
> them back from Bomar in NJ I plugged them in and thought to run a
> quick test.
> Knowing I would have to realign the receiver and transmitter I
still
> thought it would work somewhat. I was Wrong!!
> No transmitter output, no recieve.
> First question is shouldn't the unit worked well enough to receive
> some and transmit?
> Second question is the manual I have describes the alignment
procedure
> using the Motorola test set only. Does anyone have  test point
> descriptions for use with general test equipment? (Scope, DMM,
Counter)