From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Mystery Signal

Didn't Kenwood radios have a DTSS system? My old TH-77 did, The default
code was also "000". Although I have never heard of a radio just
beaconing.

On 12/12/06, Scott Overstreet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dave---

That is open squelch (White Noise) before and after the approximately
one second presence of the signal----the data, if there is any, is
thought to follow the third tone and finishes before the signal
carrier, with PL, goes away.

Scott