Thanks for all the help fellows.
I will contact skipp and see if he has the reg. board for this unit.

I made the mistake of hooking the power supply up to a car battery -
backwards - and poof - all the smoke came out. From what I can see C6
on the reg. board is blown - the bridge rectifier is ok, and there is
about 22 volts DC getting to the reg board, but it stops there.

The board number is 66-214D if that helps

73
Ian
VA2IR

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Short"