Yes, we wish that rule was still in existance too. As a result of this
situation, we had a meeting at our office since this same person may have
access to some of our radio sites, as well, and may try to do some of the same
"snooping" and "plug-pulling" to shut down ham Repeaters. From now on, we plan
to make sure that everyone signs in and out of the site access log whenever
they visit the site, and we will regularly check it against the alarm company's
alarm code disable entries. We've also contacted other local site owners and
government agencies to alert them to this problem.

We have decided to change out the cabinet locks to some that are not the
"standard" Motorola/GE, etc. kinds of locks that are usually found on 2-Way
radio cabinets. We have certainly learned by this unfortunate situation at your
radio site which is not but about a 5 minute drive from ours!

LJ