I need to clean house here for Christmas

What I have for sale is a BridgeCom VHF repeater.
At this time it is programmed for 146.7/100 and is set for about 3 to 5 watts.
This is a 40 watt repeater.  I have the program software for it and it will
come with it.  Cable is a standard 9 pin  male/female computer cable.

Was order for a customer and he never got it, so I programmed it to my ham
repeater to test it.   Well the end of the year is here and it need to go.

Dealer cost was about $930.  with shipping and software.
Will sell it for $700.00 with normal USPS 2 to 4 day shipping and the software
(in the 48 states only)

Thanks for your time
John

1-888-708-0709