I haven't personally tried their products but you might try LNA technology
http://www.lnatechnology.com/

Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Newman
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 7:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] For Sale Midland Base Tech Transmitter &
Receiver 450 - 470 MHz

   Hey Vincent Thanks
   I know about ARR for preamps  but Im looking for a Preselector Preamp like
the old GLB units..
  BTW Vincent  I know your in NJ   who has a GMRS repeater on 462/ 467.675. I
hear  and can key a machine with my HT and rubber duck.
  Its running PL #24 (on my icom U-16)   My motorola R-100 is on that frequency
Running PL#21( I am assuming  its 141.3) because thats whats written Inside the
machine. Because of this other repeater  I want tro change frequency. this is
why I asked If anyone in NJ
   has the RSS software so I can reprogram my machine.

  Thanks  Neal- KA2CAF/WQEN680

  Vincent Caruso wrote:
    For Preamps try http://www.advancedreceiver.com/index1.html