Those High $ Wacom duplexers were made from aluminum irrigation pipe that
was cadmium and silver plated.  The tuning rods were invar.  One of the most
difficult items was mechanical stability of the crown at the top of the
cavity.  Wonder if there is some plumbing supplies that may be used to
fabricate cavities?

As far as expense - there seem to be some give and take - Our healthcare
costs here in the states are pretty scarry.  Merry Christmas,  sb