I have a Sinclair Q-305D duplexer that I would like to get
specifications for.  Does anyone on the group know, or have any info
on this unit?  I believe this goes back a few years and it is not
mentioned on the Sinclair website.  The label on the product reflects
the old company name Sinclair Radio Laboratories.  This unit is a UHF
duplexer, but that's all I know about it.  I have retuned it to where
I want it, but have not made any attempt to determine isolation;
however, the insertion loss is very good.  Looks to be around 1.5db at
440Mhz.  Anyone familiar with this unit?