Interesting....I just looked at the Bird 43 Instruction Booklet [pdf
form] and nowhere does it show this "figamajig" device in any
illustration as part of the Bird Parts List. I even remember sending
an email to the Bird company [a few weeks ago]inquiring about this
"figamajig", to get a replacement part, and got no response.

So....

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Fitts"