Is this group defunct?  I posted a message a couple of weeks ago, and it
hasn't posted yet.

I reported that I had to repair a couple of my SpectraTAC receiver power
supplies, and that the new replacement electrolytic caps I received from
Motorola were substantially larger than the ones that came out.

These caps are the ones that mount to the chassis itself and not the circuit
board.  The end result was that it required me to cut a notch in the top of
the receiver shelf to allow the power supply to fit back in when
reinstalled.  (The cap is about 1/8" too tall...)

Mark - N9WYS