I agree Rick the kg4lne programmer is best. I bought the bare board
and software 2 yrs ago and works 100%. All parts were cheap and
available from Digi-Key.
Great to have a solid program that works on XP and can save multiple
configurations with comments in each memory channel...very handy.

I see he is working on a 2212 emulator as well since the old EEproms
are getting hard to find.
73, Ron
VE1AIC

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Rick & Charlotte"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.rtzaudio.com/kg4lne/
>
> He makes a better programmer and WINDOWS software !
>
> I looked at different programmers .. his is by the best IMO
>
> Rick
>
> On 12 Jan 2007 at 12:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I use a programmer I bought from RFGUYS on Ebay. I have programmed
> > Phoenix and Rangr radios with it so far. You have to remove the
EEPROM