I just took out of service an MVP repeater on the 464.XXX /469.XXX  it
is already duplexed and wired for a Zetron model 38 controller.  This
radio was privately labeled for Logisticon by GE and is in a blue case
with just an on off switch on the front and the mic connector on the side.

It was in use until 1/12/07 and in good working condition the only
reason we pulled it was to replace it with a narrow band complaint repeater.

The tx was set to low power and drove a continuous duty Henry amp with
no problem.

Looking for reasonable offers.

Make me an offer I can't refuse + shipping and it's yours

If you would like pics please contact me off the list

Thanks
Vince