--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I searched MOL to see if "61L23" appeared anywhere within a current
part
> number, but found nothing.  If you can describe the board it came
out of, or
> post a picture of the board, that may help.
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

The IC's came from K9MDM's wharehouse liquidation sale last November
and I have no idea where they were used. The parts are 8 pin DIP with
the no. 61L23 marked and mfg'd by RCA. I've tried connections using
the generic 741 & dual op amp and was unable to get any voltage or
signal out. I'm stumped.
wa9zzu