Laryn, That's what I got from the DB tech's. I was told from the club
I got this from. That it was a custom order from DB Products. It has
the DB split connectors between each antenna. And a phasing harness
about 5 foot long for the feedline connection.

I've had this antenna about four years. The tower is 195' and the
antenna has a 1.3-1 SWR. seems to be working great. I am putting
together a binder with all my repeater equipment infomation. Was just
hoping someone might have some infomation I could put in the binder.
I have a copy of the catalog page.