Eric Vincent wrote:

Hello group, I need radio modification for GE Mastr ExecII Low Band.

The link on the web site Repeater-Builder doesn’t work.

Anybody have other link to convert Low Band to 52Mhz.

Thanks and good week end.

Eric VE2VXT

My RB site pointed to an off-site link that no longer works. (and folks wonder why I want to have a local copy...) Anyway, follow the link below to the Internet Archive (thank God we have one) and you'll find what you need here:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050404055333/http://www.qsl.net/n1gnn/instruct.htm>

Watch for word wrap.

The Internet Archive is a nice source for things that get away from us in time:
http://www.archive.org/index.php

I typed in : www.qsl.net/n1gnn/instruct.htm
I used the latest result...

Maybe one of my web masters could grab a copy of this if they have time, and make a local copy.

Kevin