On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >You ARE aware that if someone else gets coordination there and the
> >FCC gets involved, you *will lose*, right?
>
> Not necessarily.  If you can prove that you tried to cooperate with
> the frequency coordinator in good faith & the coordinator failed to
> respond in kind, the FCC will do little past the letter of inquiry.
> I have witnessed this first hand.

Man, you Northerners and Westerners are an aweful petty bunch. Stuff
like this would NEVER happen in the South

</sarcasm>

I think that this really reflects a serious negative attitude in our
hobby that should be addressed. People get entirely too tied over over
'my pair' when there are other bands to conquer. This behavior furthers
in the mindset that this is an old man's hobby -- because only an old
man with nothing else to do with his time but cause trouble can sustain
the fight., The result causes brilliant technically minded people to
leave, go elsewhere, or just write off entire groups of people based on
the interactions with a few bad apples. Food for thought.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a bit