Now the 'rest of the story'. WPRC does not accept modifications of
coordination from anyone but the holder of the coordination. That
includes in writing or in person. Would YOU want someone else changing
YOUR coordination? The transfer of the coordination in question was just
requested by the holder days before the meeting and his letter was only
seen by the Secretary as of the start of the meeting (as you said - it
was in the incoming mail). It never even made it to the coordinator yet!
You can't expect something to be processed before it is received. The
item in question was received by the Secretary 1/18/07. Rather than mail
it to the coordinator, he held it for physical hand-off at the meeting
to save the postage. (which is reasonable and common practice)

As you noted, once the transfer was brought to light, there was no
problem. Had this transfer been sent in earlier, it would not have been
an issue at all.

Do you send a check in the mail then complain when it is not cleared
your bank a few days later? It's exactly the same thing. There is a
process paperwork must go through, and it's not a three minute process
or even a three day process.

Yes there was confusion because someone was talking as if this paperwork
was submitted years ago when it was days. It was quickly cleared up when
the fact that it was just received was brought to light (as you said).

As for "they made him relinquish his coordination, and required him to
reapply at the next session.", what are you talking about? That is an
outright lie. The transfer is being processed and will be complete
within a week from the day it was received by the coordinator. (and only
taking that long due to the fact that 11 other coordination requests
were received the day before his).

Joe M.