Skipp and Jim,

LMR-1200 is a hardline (I think), unlike 400 and 600, and is
approximately 1 7/8". I am familiar with the foil/braid issues of 400
and 600, but have not had a chance to look at/play with 1200. So any
and all comments are welcomed and appreciated.

I do have access to several lengths of LDF-4 (??), that I was going to
use and still may.

Just wanted opinions/knowledge on the LMR-1200.

Thanks,

Dan
KA8YPY