I just checked the Repeater-Builder Kenwood section that discusses the
various microphone wiring schemes
http://www.repeater-builder.com/kenwood/kenwood-misc-connectors.pdf
for different Kenwood Ham rigs but, no information on commercial
radios. Does anyone on this list happen to have a schematic diagram of
the KMC-18 DTMF microphone with the modular 6-pin connector on it??

I would like to adapt this mic [change the connector to the 8 pin
type] to my Kenwood 440 UHF TM-441A radio. The 441A rig requires a 600
ohm impedance mic [I have the stock factory one but its a little beat
up]. It is assumed that the KMC-18 being a Kenwood product, is a 600
ohm mic. Thanks!!

Doug W7FDF
Vail, Arizona U.S.A.
OK to email me off the list if necessary.