From: "Dave VanHorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna on the side of a water tower.
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:19:09 -0000

Wierd, I thought I sent this message already..

Anyway.

I've been offered a site, but I would have to mount the antennas on
the side of the water tower, not the top.  That means within probably
3-6 feet of the side of the big metal can.

I have docs from my antenna mfgr for pattern when I adjust the
loop-mast spacing, but I need something that will show me what happens
with distance between the mast and the water tower.

I need this for VHF and UHF.

Any pointers?

Windows Live Spaces: partagez vos photos du Nouvel An!
http://discoverspaces.live.com/?loc=fr-CA