Hello All! My first posting to this fine group.I have a Micor
Repeater,"Compa_Station" base station
and want to use it for Ham Radio.I have two TPN1095A  power supplies--are
these the same as the TPN1106A supplies only without the battery back-up
feature? I have looked for the model # of this unit to no avail;where is
it?The manual I have covers the SC53/63/73RCB3100-GGR and the 73RCB6100-GGR
machines--I suppose it is one of these.The power supplies look
much like the TPN1105A featured in the Manual. I can likely find the
necessary instruction on setting this up for Amateur use on the
Repeater-Builders web site. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.73
,VE5NED,Davidson,Saskatchewan.

--
Ned Carroll