If your going to use two mobiles as a repeater (such as the GM300
series, or any other mid powered mobile radios) you must consider
these radios are not meant for heavy / continuous duty use. If you
are going to have moderate traffic, 20W is fine (with a fan). If your
going to have heavy traffic, I'd turn the power down to no more than
12 watts and add a nice heavy muffin fan. I work as a two way radio
technician and have seen my share of toasted Mobile PA's.

Paul Metzger
KQ6EH