What do you know...I do indeed have a R2600B with the CRT.  Says so on
the bottom.  Should have verified that first.

I'll give Doyle a try tomorrow.  It'll be interesting to see if fixing
this is less expensive than just selling my "B" and buying a used "D."

(Still waiting for somebody to say "Just replace C13 and you'll be
good to go!")

James K7ICU

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> James,
>
> I recently purchased an R2600D Service Monitor, and it has none of those
> problems.  Since it has a color LCD display panel instead of a CRT,
I have
> to wonder how it could act like that.  If your unit has a CRT,
perhaps it is
> the R2600C model.
>
> Regardless of the problem, contact Doyle Wofford at General
Dynamics, the
> manufacturer of the R2600 series.  His phone number is 480-441-0664,
and his
> e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Doyle is the tech support engineer for
> the R2600 series.
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Problem