Just picked up a used PL board for an MSR2000 and have a few
questions:

1. I need to replace the reeds for my desired PL freq. The unit came
supplied with two vibrasponder reeds (same PL). I want to use the
card for decode as well as tx encode out.  Do I also need to continue
to use two vibrasponder reeds, or do I need to use one 'sponder and
one 'sender reed in the two slots (sounds more logical)?

2. Which socket is the tx and which is the rx socket?

3. Does anyone have a scanned image of the PL board schematic and/or
jumper listings?  Unfortunately I don't have a audio&control manual
around.

Anyone have any experience with effect on receiver audio quality with
the PL filter inline versus out of line?  Reason I ask is that I
originally set up the repeater with a TS64 board (which failed), and
left JU1 on the audio card in place. The receiver audio has excellent
freq response. I was planning on removing the JU1 once I install the
OEM PL card and remove the TS64, thus inserting the PL filter in line
with the rx audio feeding the controller. I'm hoping the freq
response remains the same. My experience with Micor base receivers is
that the PL filter changes the audio response, thus the extra cap tht
is jumpered in when the filter is not present. Hence the question....

Thanks
Eric
KE2D
www.w2njr.org