At 02:14 PM 2/16/2007, you wrote:

Yes, this is a flat pack. The place I bought it from told me it was a
band pass. Thanks Scott, I'll try your method.
Craig

<----Don't! Scott is talking about a notch type duplexer, not a pass band one.

Ken

--- In <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you are talking about a "flat pak" duplexer, they are easy.
>
> Hook a receiver (or scope) to the "high" side and set the monitor
> frequency to the "low" frequency. Inject the "high" freqency into the
> antenna port. Tune for the deepest null.
>
> Then hook the monitor to the "low" side set for the "high" frequency
> and inject the high frequency, and again, tune for the deepest null.
> You will have to keep readjusting your signal generator. It helps to
> inject the 1000Hz tone if you are doing it "by ear".
>
> Scott NA4IT
>
> --- In <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "fxbuilder" <fxbuilder@>
> wrote:
> >
> > There is a great article on this site about tuning a notch duplexer by
> > Kevin. Can similar methods be used for tuning a mobile 6 can band
> > pass duplexer? Is there an article that I missed that explains it as
> > easily? I need to re-tune and could use the help. I think I know how
> > but thought I'd check.
> > Craig

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net